<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 20, 2007
; 9:42 PM

Friday used to be my best day for the entire week because it signals the beggining of a new weekend. However, today's Friday sucked real bad.

How should I start? It was rather a fine day in the morning. Had econs lecture. Fell asleep and that childish gay used correction fluid as nail polish to paint my nails while I was asleep. I only discovered that untill I had woken up. Nabei.

Ah, the bad things start appearing after econs lecture. Supposed to have math tutorial after the lecture. I forgot to do my functions tutorial, or its more of that I couldn't be bothered to do it. I was chased out by my maths tutor. LOL, its a bit embarrassing as I had to do my bloody function tutorial outside the classroom, where I had to sit on the floor. Reminds me of bloody primary school when I did not do my bloody homework.

Couldn't really blame Miss Lim. I did not do my tutorials. So i deserved it. However, I had thought of lying to her that I did but I forgot to bring it to school. I just didnt say that. Stupid integrity, it actually caused my punishment. So, its good to have integrity, but, often it comes with a price.

Well, at least I think that I'm better than OCX, who can pretend that its someone else when we were talking about his actions that was really bullshiit and lack of integrity. Bloody hell, I wish he would stop that bloody smirk on his damn fat face and go eat SHIIT.

The vice president of the Student Council really has no integrity. What he does is just ordering people but not even contributing much to the people. I dont see anything done as he had promised during the councilor nominations. Just a bunch of shiit and a bloody awful song that he sang. Fuk, my uncle's dog could whine better than that gay.

Today at GP tutorial, his voice was really irritating me so much that I really wanted to slap his bloody mutilated face and drag him out. We were supposed to discuss about some damn essays but he was there talking crap and laughing out so loud. Cant he have some sense of shame?

Zzzz. Enough of that fag, had leg cramps when I was playing basketball during break. Fuk, I shot and my leg had cramps. The ball went into the hoop but I was not able to play anymore. Sky turned dark and it rained. Had PE lesson at the gym. The gym was quite adequate but the smell was really 'commendable'. It just smells like ocx. So you know how 'nice' is it?

Alright, leg hurts, tired and irritated by many of today's events. Get to see many people that I dont like today. I get to hate more people as I grow older. Maybe its just me, not them. But who cares? I dont give a damn. Just get those fukers to fuk off and I'll be 1000 times happier.


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x